Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Don
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 6:37:35 AM(UTC)
Question does 4k video song require to have compatible 4k video card and/or TV to be able to play? Im using VLC player to play 4k video song its very laggy and out of focus. Can Tkaraoke Pro play 4k video songs ATM?
User: Hai Lúa
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 6:01:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Don Go to Quoted Post
Question does 4k video song require to have compatible 4k video card and/or TV to be able to play? Im using VLC player to play 4k video song its very laggy and out of focus. Can Tkaraoke Pro play 4k video songs ATM?

VLC 2.x and TKaraokePro should be able to play 4K songs encoded in h264. For 4K songs encoded with h265, you will need VLC 3.0 (currently in beta) or TKaraokePro v2.0 (not yet released, waiting for VLC 3.0 stable release). Unfortunately, all the 4K songs released in Underground Club are h265-encoded. To play these songs, you'll need VLC 3.0 or use TKaraoke Android/TKaraokeUSB.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 8:42:03 PM(UTC)
Can FireTV play 4k h265 songs? Just bought it today, didn't get a chance to test it.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 8:56:07 PM(UTC)
Can FireTV play 4k h265 songs? Just bought it today, didn't get a chance to test it.

It can but but only with 4K@30Hz, not full 4K (4K@60Hz). I recommend using the MiBox or the Nvidia Shield if you want voice search (Vietnamese supported) and full 4K support.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:21:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
It can but but only with 4K@30Hz, not full 4K (4K@60Hz). I recommend using the MiBox or the Nvidia Shield if you want voice search (Vietnamese supported) and full 4K support.

But I already paid for everything in app store for FireTV, Tkaraoke, TSS, etc. can it be transfer over to MiBox or Nvidia? Please advice!
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 5:11:19 AM(UTC)
But I already paid for everything in app store for FireTV, Tkaraoke, TSS, etc. can it be transfer over to MiBox or Nvidia? Please advice!

Sorry Google and Amazon don't share their data. Unless you already have a huge collection, going with TKaraokeUSB is probably a better route. You can get 50% off if you already purchased a TKaraokePro key. You can also wait for FireTV 3 to come out [laugh]
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 6:49:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Sorry Google and Amazon don't share their data. Unless you already have a huge collection, going with TKaraokeUSB is probably a better route. You can get 50% off if you already purchased a TKaraokePro key. You can also wait for FireTV 3 to come out [laugh]

Wow MiBox is using google? Well i guess is ok, already order MiBox can sell back to a friend, hope hes interested..ill look into tkaraokeUSB and yes i have purchased like 6 tkaraoke pro key :-) ill pm you when i look further into tkaraokeUSB thanx HL.
User: micheljohn
#8 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 7:32:02 PM(UTC)
uppppppppppppp