Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: meomapsiufam
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 09, 2017 12:19:55 PM(UTC)

ca sỉ hát dạo được nửa bài thôi[lol]
User: Mì Bolsa
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 09, 2017 1:55:31 PM(UTC)
Meomapsiufam: Very Good voice - as good as any real singer :-) i bet you can sell CD if the mix is corrected.

Whoever sets up the sound, IMO needs to use less FX. It likes singing in a cave. Maybe this is a karaoke should be. But if you go to a studio to record this track, you wont get this sound.

ACE in here use all the pro equipments. Why can it be like studio mix?!!. It's too Chinese :-), the same sound in the 80's Karaoke systems - It has not changed for the LAST 30 years, despite all progress of digital technology
Smart Karaoke P A X
Mic: Sen e935, Audix OM5
Mixer XR12
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer - Replaced by XR-12
DBX 286S Preamp - Replaced by XR-12
Low cost 300W Amp
KPro Stage Pro 600W 3-Way Speaker
User: meomapsiufam
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 09, 2017 2:51:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mì Bolsa Go to Quoted Post
Meomapsiufam: Very Good voice - as good as any real singer :-) i bet you can sell CD if the mix is corrected.

Whoever sets up the sound, IMO needs to use less FX. It likes singing in a cave. Maybe this is a karaoke should be. But if you go to a studio to record this track, you wont get this sound.

ACE in here use all the pro equipments. Why can it be like studio mix?!!. It's too Chinese :-), the same sound in the 80's Karaoke systems - It has not changed for the LAST 30 years, despite all progress of digital technology

Lol u are so right anh Mi [lol] [laugh]. The singer has more than 20 years experience in singing karaoke [biggrin] [laugh].
This is a typical Vietnamese karaoke system with bose speaker, jarguar 203n, low cost wireless microphone.
Pro: easy to set up, plug and play.
Cons: the sound is acceptable [crying]
Still shop around some used gears to update my new system. I will learn how to record and mix song. Hope i can make it work asap.
User: ic3man
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 7:51:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mì Bolsa Go to Quoted Post

Agree with anh Mì about the sound, most of them crank up too much reverb/echo on the mic so the voice and the music don't match at the same level like you said singing in the cave. Nhạc thì nghe như ngay trước mặt mà tiếng hát thì nghe vang/vọng từ xa ở cuối hall cách xa chừng 200 thước:)