Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 10:41:32 PM(UTC)
The TKaraoke Song Server app has been released. You can download it here. The following pre-release info is outdated.

Build 35 of TKaraoke Android has been released. This build allow the user to use his/her own Song Server. However, the Song Server app isn't ready for release yet. The following is a pre-release version for tech-savy users to try it out. The official version of the Song Server app will be released in a few days. In the pre-release version, there is no installer, the user have to perform several manual steps to install TKaraokeSongServer. One of such manual step is opening up a firewall port.


System requirements of TKaraoke Song Server: A computer (laptop or desktop) running Windows 7 or newer. It doesn't require running Windows Server.

To setup the pre-release version of TKaraokeSongServer, follow these steps. In the official release version of TKaraokeSongServer, these manual steps will be done automatically for you by the installer.
1. Install Microsoft .NET v4.5.2
2. Download TKaraokeSongServer.zip from the link at the bottom of this post and extract into a folder on your Desktop
3. Open an elevated Command Prompt (right-click on DOS and select Run as Administrator)
4. CD to the folder you made in step #2
5. Type SetupSongServer.bat and press Enter. Then follow the setup guide for installing Apple's Bonjour SDK
6. If your computer has Firewall enabled, open an Incoming Rule for TCP, port 6789

To run TKaraokeSongServer, double-click on TKarokeSongServer.exe. This app will stay in the System Tray so to bring it up, right-click on the TKaraoke icon in System Tray and select Open. To add your songs, click on Add Folder. Remember to click on Submit to confirm your song folders selection.

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Tuesday, February 28, 2017 10:38:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: Phuong Ho
#2 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 4:02:10 AM(UTC)
For some reason, I don't see the link. Don't see no Thank button either. Please help!
User: Nu_B
#3 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 6:04:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Phuong Ho Go to Quoted Post
For some reason, I don't see the link. Don't see no Thank button either. Please help!


What browser are you using?
My PC fights cancers
http://folding.stanford.edu/
UserPostedImage
User: Hai Lúa
#4 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 6:14:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Phuong Ho Go to Quoted Post
For some reason, I don't see the link. Don't see no Thank button either. Please help!


Use a computer browser (not a phone or tablet browser).
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: Phuong Ho
#5 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 3:51:26 PM(UTC)
Tried both Chrome and IE. Still no "Thank" button. Am I missing something? Can you provide me the link here or via pm, thanks!
User: Phuong Ho
#6 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 3:53:24 PM(UTC)
Nvm, I got it. Chrome works!
User: newave
#7 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 7:00:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Build 35 of TKaraoke Android has been released. This build allow the user to use his/her own Song Server. However, the Song Server app isn't ready for release yet. The following is a pre-release version for tech-savy users to try it out. The official version of the Song Server app will be released in a few days. In the pre-release version, there is no installer, the user have to perform several manual steps to install TKaraokeSongServer. One of such manual step is opening up a firewall port.


System requirements of TKaraoke Song Server: A computer (laptop or desktop) running Windows 7 or newer. It doesn't require running Windows Server.

To setup the pre-release version of TKaraokeSongServer, follow these steps. In the official release version of TKaraokeSongServer, these manual steps will be done automatically for you by the installer.
1. Install Microsoft .NET v4.5.2
2. Download TKaraokeSongServer.zip from the link at the bottom of this post and extract into a folder on your Desktop
3. Open an elevated Command Prompt (right-click on DOS and select Run as Administrator)
4. CD to the folder you made in step #2
5. Type SetupSongServer.bat and press Enter. Then follow the setup guide for installing Apple's Bonjour SDK
6. If your computer has Firewall enabled, open an Incoming Rule for TCP, port 6789

To run TKaraokeSongServer, double-click on TKarokeSongServer.exe. This app will stay in the System Tray so to bring it up, right-click on the TKaraoke icon in System Tray and select Open. To add your songs, click on Add Folder. Remember to click on Submit to confirm your song folders selection.

UserPostedImage




Anh HL, cái nầy có work cho windows 10 ? Mình thử trên win 7 x64 thì ok, nhưng trên win 10, mình mount network drive tới z: thì cái tkraoke server không thấy drive z: mặt dù windows firewall đã turn off (Nhưng windows 7 thì thấy) sao dzậy ? Windown 10 mới quá phải không ? chừng nào support vậy ?

User: Hai Lúa
#8 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 7:03:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: newave Go to Quoted Post
Anh HL, cái nầy có work cho windows 10 ? Mình thử trên win 7 x64 thì ok, nhưng trên win 10, mình mount network drive tới z: thì cái tkraoke server không thấy drive z: mặt dù windows firewall đã turn off (Nhưng windows 7 thì thấy) sao dzậy ? Windown 10 mới quá phải không ? chừng nào support vậy ?



Windows 10 is supported. What you are seeing is a stupid security feature of Windows 10. See the following for a solution:
https://answers.microsof...a00d-cd1520a8e178?auth=1
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: newave
#9 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 7:20:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Windows 10 is supported. What you are seeing is a stupid security feature of Windows 10. See the following for a solution:
https://answers.microsof...a00d-cd1520a8e178?auth=1




I have asked right guy !!!!! [thumbup] [thumbup] [cuoi 2] [cuoi 2]
User: Nu_B
#10 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2017 7:22:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: newave Go to Quoted Post
I have asked right guy !!!!! [thumbup] [thumbup] [cuoi 2] [cuoi 2]


For a date?
[cuoi 2]
Oops, J/K
My PC fights cancers
http://folding.stanford.edu/
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
Guest (6)
3 Pages123>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice