Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: tyfnmax
#21 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 1:37:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Phải mua vì giá app chỉ có $5. Pro users dc free VIP server access.

Có vẻ không fair lắm nhỉ. Đáng nhẽ bán app là 25 usd thay vì 5 usd. Vì cái app không đó free được vài bài thực chất có dùng được đâu.
User: ISAYGLD
#22 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 4:15:49 PM(UTC)
Đúng vậy, chúng ta phải mạnh dạn đứng lên để đòi hỏi những gì không được công bằng.

[biggrin]
User: tieulam
#23 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 10:54:31 AM(UTC)
When is the Tkaraoke android support load songs directly from hard drive connected to the USB port? Do we have to pay for this feature?
I bought the TkaraokePro several years ago. I paid to have the feature for local song server and use Tkarokepro key for connecting to your server but not steady as one day is OK and the other day is suck due to network issue even I have 100 mbs fiber optic speed at home.
I don't have a lot of issue to play TkaraokePro from window but I like the voice search from Tkaraoke android Mibox.
User: Hai Lúa
#24 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 11:09:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tieulam Go to Quoted Post
When is the Tkaraoke android support load songs directly from hard drive connected to the USB port? Do we have to pay for this feature?
I bought the TkaraokePro several years ago. I paid to have the feature for local song server and use Tkarokepro key for connecting to your server but not steady as one day is OK and the other day is suck due to network issue even I have 100 mbs fiber optic speed at home.
I don't have a lot of issue to play TkaraokePro from window but I like the voice search from Tkaraoke android Mibox.

You already paid for the Local Song server option so use it. Note that Local Song Server is different from VIP Server. With Local Song server, you host your own songs so the internet connection speed isn't a problem. Read this: http://forum.tkaraoke.co...rver--TSS.aspx#post73780
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: tieulam
#25 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 2:00:19 PM(UTC)
But wireless still a problem for local song server, I got it lagging when play from local server. I prefer to play direct from hard drive connected to the Mibox USB port for the party.
Thanks, Tony
#26 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 2:05:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tieulam Go to Quoted Post
But wireless still a problem for local song server, I got it lagging when play from local server. I prefer to play direct from hard drive connected to the Mibox USB port for the party.
Thanks, Tony

I would suggest to fix your wireless problem. I have my mibox in the garage and the local server is hosted inside the house. No problem what-so-ever with the MiBox wireless. The MiBox supports 5GHz, select that to avoid interference with your neighbors or your microwave.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
User: Anh Tran
#27 Posted : Sunday, April 09, 2017 7:39:02 PM(UTC)
I think supporting song database from USB is very useful ==> More convenient. No network needed.
#28 Posted : Sunday, April 09, 2017 7:55:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Anh Tran Go to Quoted Post
I think supporting song database from USB is very useful ==> More convenient. No network needed.

Will be supported in 6 months.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
User: KhMeRA
#29 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 2:35:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Will be supported in 6 months.

Glad to hear this. It would be great if it could play from NAS too. Just bought Tkaraoke from Amazon. I will test it out with TSS.