Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#21 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 5:40:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vuman Go to Quoted Post
Sent you email and Catbui as well, no responses.
Tried to login estore, using my email and estore could not find my email account.
Something wrong

Check your PM.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
#22 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2018 8:06:22 AM(UTC)
Just a week left to upgrade your Pro v1 to v2 for free. Remember to upgrade before the year ends.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
User: HaViKim
#23 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 7:56:56 AM(UTC)
Just sent the request to you.
Thank you.
#24 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 8:59:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HaViKim Go to Quoted Post
Just sent the request to you.
Thank you.

Check your PM.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
User: HaViKim
#25 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2018 7:52:11 AM(UTC)
I sent another request to you.
Thank you.
User: TOMMYVA
#26 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 5:56:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
TKaraokePro2 is now out of beta. It's rock solid stable as of build 005. I highly recommend you to update v1.5 to v2.0. We provide free upgrade from v1.5 to v2.0 until January 1, 2019. To get your v2 key, PM me or Cát Bụi with your order number and part of your v1 key. We will reply w/ your new v2 key and your v1 key will be invalid.

Changes from v1.5 to v2.0:
  • v2.0 is a native 64-bit app so it can use as much memory as your computer has to provide smooth playback and faster overall user experience
  • v2.0 got rid of the Audio Normalization feature (AGC via VST Effects are still there if you configure TKaraokePro2 to use VST effects) and replaced it with Auto Volume using ReplayGain similar to Auto Volume in TKaraokeUSB
  • v2.0 got rid of support for KMP3 files. MP3G files are still supported starting with build 005. No webcam background while playing MP3G songs
  • v2.0 still support bulit-in Equalizer and changes can be applied in real-time (instead of taking effect only starting from the next song)
  • v2.0 uses the latest VLC 3.x with has improved H265 support (very important for 4K songs)

A few things we are adding to 2.0:
1. Better lyric lookup so that it won't take too long which can result in timeout on some routers
2. Better songbook publication to avoid timeout in large collection (over 50000 songs)
3. Support TKB songs so that if you buy a TKaraokeUSB package with songs, you can also play those songs on TKaraokePro2
4. Support pitch shifting using VLC 3.x built-in pitch shift feature
5. Adaptive quality selection when playing YouTube songs. Depending on your internet speed, auto select the highest video quality that doesn't cause a lag

User: TOMMYVA
#27 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 6:04:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
TKaraokePro2 is now out of beta. It's rock solid stable as of build 005. I highly recommend you to update v1.5 to v2.0. We provide free upgrade from v1.5 to v2.0 until January 1, 2019. To get your v2 key, PM me or Cát Bụi with your order number and part of your v1 key. We will reply w/ your new v2 key and your v1 key will be invalid.

Changes from v1.5 to v2.0:
  • v2.0 is a native 64-bit app so it can use as much memory as your computer has to provide smooth playback and faster overall user experience
  • v2.0 got rid of the Audio Normalization feature (AGC via VST Effects are still there if you configure TKaraokePro2 to use VST effects) and replaced it with Auto Volume using ReplayGain similar to Auto Volume in TKaraokeUSB
  • v2.0 got rid of support for KMP3 files. MP3G files are still supported starting with build 005. No webcam background while playing MP3G songs
  • v2.0 still support bulit-in Equalizer and changes can be applied in real-time (instead of taking effect only starting from the next song)
  • v2.0 uses the latest VLC 3.x with has improved H265 support (very important for 4K songs)

A few things we are adding to 2.0:
1. Better lyric lookup so that it won't take too long which can result in timeout on some routers
2. Better songbook publication to avoid timeout in large collection (over 50000 songs)
3. Support TKB songs so that if you buy a TKaraokeUSB package with songs, you can also play those songs on TKaraokePro2
4. Support pitch shifting using VLC 3.x built-in pitch shift feature
5. Adaptive quality selection when playing YouTube songs. Depending on your internet speed, auto select the highest video quality that doesn't cause a lag

User: phuong khanh lam
#28 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 5:22:57 PM(UTC)
Videos are very laggy for me on Pro2, but it plays smoothly on VLC. I have Windows 7 64-bit.
#29 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 7:04:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: phuong khanh lam Go to Quoted Post
Videos are very laggy for me on Pro2, but it plays smoothly on VLC. I have Windows 7 64-bit.

What is your machine specs? What VLC version did you used that played smoothly? Also, what file are you playing?
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
User: phuong khanh lam
#30 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 8:17:42 PM(UTC)
Hi,

Core i5 2.8ghz
4gb RAM
HD Radeon 6870
VLC version: 3.0.6
Video format: MKV