Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

27 Pages«<24252627>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: tUyET dEn
#251 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 8:57:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ISAYGLD Go to Quoted Post
1. XR series rely on Windows, Android and IOS to control. All scenes must sit on these devices and can only load into XR 1 by 1, unlike X32 can store up to 99.
2. Go to FX at the top then click on Pitch Shift, XR will open the setting for that FX, just drag the 1st knob left-right to change the tone. Note that <insert> is enabled for music channel (5/6)
3. www.winechateau.com, once you figured out what to do with this site then you'll master XR12 in a very short time.
[cung ch] [cung ch] [cung ch] [cung ch]

Thank you bro!
From your answer:
1. XR12 can only load 1 scene at a time and can't not store them. The only way to switch between scenes is to load another one (store locally in the controlled device, ie. PC, MAC, Tablet..)
2. I was able to get the Pitch Shifter to work. Thanks to your note to have Insert enabled. It wasn't enabled before.
3. Will watch more tutorial to learn!! [cung ch] [cung ch] :)

Thank you!![bai phuc] [bai phuc]

Edited by user Thursday, February 16, 2017 10:02:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mixer: XR12
Sub: B1200D
Speaker: ZLX-12P
Mics: E935, Beta87A, TG-V50D
Player: MiBox 3

User: longus
#252 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 10:28:38 PM(UTC)
Re #1: XR12 stores the last loaded scene in the mixer (when u connect to it it will prompt if u want to sync from mixer to device or device to mixer)
User: tUyET dEn
#253 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:17:58 PM(UTC)
các đại ca nào có scene cho thằng Beta 87A for sharing không?

TD compare with thằng e935 mà thấy cũng giống nhau, không khác bao nhiêu, có điều thằng e935 nghe còn "ấm" hơn...
kg biết fải chỉnh thêm gì, EQ như thế nào để thấy cái hay của thằng Beta 87A.

Sub: B1200D
Speaker: ZLX-12P
Mics: E935, Beta87A, TG-V50D
Player: MiBox 3

User: Jack06
#254 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 8:13:26 AM(UTC)
Delete. Tìm được rồi

Edited by user Sunday, March 19, 2017 8:48:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User: sqa4life
#255 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 10:03:08 PM(UTC)
Anyone successfully routed/connected the audio from TV (digital) to this XR12 mixer?

I am using the toslink cable and connect to the Yamaha RX-A2000, then changed the audio out from the TV to Optical. It worked perfectly. However, I want to eliminate the additional system that I've been using for music/movies (Bose Acoustimass 10 series V + Yamaha receiver).

So, I bought the converter below and connected to the XR12 mixer, but no sound. I tried a few different cables and all available channels on the XR12 without luck. No sound. I am pretty sure it's not the cable. No indication of signaling in the X Air Edit GUI.

I unplugged this converter and plugged the toslink back to the receiver and it works every time.

https://www.amazon.com/g...02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Some users mentioned they were able to get this converter to work when connected to their mixer.

I suspected there might be some settings in the XR12 that I've missed. All advice will be appreciated.

I have a few days left to decide whether to keep the MG10XU or XR12 :-)

Thanks

PS: bac nao co scene similar to the components below, please share your scene(s)

Player: P A X
Speakers: ZLX12p
Sub: B1200DPRO
Mic: e945 + Shure SM58
User: Ba Chéo
#256 Posted : Saturday, March 25, 2017 6:23:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sqa4life Go to Quoted Post
Anyone successfully routed/connected the audio from TV (digital) to this XR12 mixer?

I am using the toslink cable and connect to the Yamaha RX-A2000, then changed the audio out from the TV to Optical. It worked perfectly. However, I want to eliminate the additional system that I've been using for music/movies (Bose Acoustimass 10 series V + Yamaha receiver).

So, I bought the converter below and connected to the XR12 mixer, but no sound. I tried a few different cables and all available channels on the XR12 without luck. No sound. I am pretty sure it's not the cable. No indication of signaling in the X Air Edit GUI.

I unplugged this converter and plugged the toslink back to the receiver and it works every time.

https://www.amazon.com/g...02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Some users mentioned they were able to get this converter to work when connected to their mixer.

I suspected there might be some settings in the XR12 that I've missed. All advice will be appreciated.

I have a few days left to decide whether to keep the MG10XU or XR12 :-)

Thanks

PS: bac nao co scene similar to the components below, please share your scene(s)

Player: P A X
Speakers: ZLX12p
Sub: B1200DPRO
Mic: e945 + Shure SM58

Keep the XR12.
The good converter can convert many types of audio .
The one you said may only work for some stereo karaoke .
Đứng núi này trông núi nọ.
Lọ mọ trèo lên, rên xong tụt xuống.

#257 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 8:39:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ba Chéo Go to Quoted Post
Keep the XR12.
The good converter can convert many types of audio .
The one you said may only work for some stereo karaoke .

I loaded the scenes from Mi & Locky and played over the weekend. Final decision is: keeping the XR12 :-)
Yep, will keep hunting for a good converter. Hopefully I'll find one someday.

và sau 12 giờ khuya, đã hết 2 chai Remy 1738 + 1 số bia chữa lửa kg thể đếm hết. số chiến sĩ gục tại bàn là 2 tên :-)
1 trong những chiến hữu hót: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwt8jd2tdrg

User: Ba Chéo
#258 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 3:06:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sqa4life Go to Quoted Post
I loaded the scenes from Mi & Locky and played over the weekend. Final decision is: keeping the XR12 :-)
Yep, will keep hunting for a good converter. Hopefully I'll find one someday.

và sau 12 giờ khuya, đã hết 2 chai Remy 1738 + 1 số bia chữa lửa kg thể đếm hết. số chiến sĩ gục tại bàn là 2 tên :-)
1 trong những chiến hữu hót: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwt8jd2tdrg

Như vậy mới là karaoke .
Âm thanh nghe đều , hát nhẹ nhàng .
Chiến hữu gục tại bàn nếu là phái nữ thì bắt đầu chiến sự . [love]

Edited by user Monday, March 27, 2017 3:09:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Đứng núi này trông núi nọ.
Lọ mọ trèo lên, rên xong tụt xuống.

User: Mì Bolsa
#259 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 4:58:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ba Chéo Go to Quoted Post
Như vậy mới là karaoke .
.. nếu là phái nữ thì bắt đầu chiến sự . [love]
Ủ tờ khi nào 0 hay đó nha!

Quote:
sqa4life

From TV to X12 - connect the output R/L (analog) to 7/8 of XR12, and let TV decode the Audio why bother another converter?

The TV's decoder at least has to be 16 bit, if not 24bit. try it 1st
Smart Karaoke P A X
Mic: Sen e935, Audix 0M5
Mixer XR12
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
DBX 286S Preamplifier Channel Strip Mic Pre Amp
Low cost 300W Amp
KPro Stage Pro 600W 3-Way Speaker
#260 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 11:06:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mì Bolsa Go to Quoted Post

From TV to X12 - connect the output R/L (analog) to 7/8 of XR12, and let TV decode the Audio why bother another converter?

The TV's decoder at least has to be 16 bit, if not 24bit. try it 1st

My LG 70UH6350 does not have RCA audio out nor 3.5mm. Only optical.

Anyway, I decided to get a Bose Soundtouch 300 and connect to the TV HDMI just to watch amazon prime movies :-)
Listened to the Sonos playbar & the Bose ST300 at Best Buy; my ear likes the bose better + they have an opened box for $549 compare to the playbar for $700.

Thanks for the tips.