Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<12345>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#21 Posted : Saturday, April 07, 2012 12:32:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Long Pham Go to Quoted Post
Xin hoi may cai artifacts nay tim o dau?

Mấy cái này dành cho testers only: https://tsofts.com
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
#22 Posted : Sunday, April 08, 2012 10:27:08 AM(UTC)
Version 1.5.024 has been released. It addressed the following artifacts - testers, please close these "Ready for User Review" artifacts once you verified the fix/implementation.

• [artf1131]. When option "Do not show the WAIT message" is selected, Replaying a song caused the video window to be hidden
  • [artf1111]. Replay doesn't take into account the audio swap signal using !!
  • [n/a]. Display wrong audio track label (Karaoke/Nhac) for songs with audio swapped via !!
  • [artf1115]. Clear Song Queue via the Online Songbook site caused TKaraoke to get disconnected from the Songbook server
  • [artf1125]. Display a misleading error message and/or crash when connect to the Songbook server using an account that is already connected (via another instance of TKaraoke)
  • [artf1128]. The Song Number column didn't display all 5-digits song numbers correctly without resizing the column
  • [n/a]. Doesn't require Internet access ever after Activated
  • [n/a]. Future upgrades from v1.5.024 will not require songs rescan, lose Lyrics Data, lose Recent Folders data, and lose other Settings
  • [artf1118]. Support Audio Toggling
  • [artf1105]. Show Access Key and Songbook URL in the "Available Song" area for easy access
  • [artf1105]. Show Access Key when pressing ctrl+i or press "info" button on the Remote Control
  • [artf1126, artf1127]. Provide an option to make the Songbook public but protect the Song Queue, Most-played songs, and Recently-played songs

Edited by user Monday, April 09, 2012 9:11:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
#23 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 12:51:00 AM(UTC)
Version 1.5.025 has been released. This version supports Play/Pause control from the songbook site. There is a new play/pause icon on the songbook site. If using v1.5.024 or earlier and click on this button, it will cause TKaraoke to get disconnected from the songbook server as it didn't understand this new feature.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
User: Nu_B
#24 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 8:47:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DJ Vcdz Go to Quoted Post
Version 1.5.025 has been released. This version supports Play/Pause control from the songbook site. There is a new play/pause icon on the songbook site. If using v1.5.024 or earlier and click on this button, it will cause TKaraoke to get disconnected from the songbook server as it didn't understand this new feature.

Thanks much.

I'll play with it when I got back "home sweet home" [dance 2]
My PC fights cancers
http://folding.stanford.edu/
UserPostedImage
User: datduong74
#25 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 10:47:53 PM(UTC)
On your phone, once you enter the correct Access Key, you can start adding songs to the queue. The first time you enter the access key, it will accept it and does nothing. After that, you can use that phone to add songs to the queue - it won't ask for access key again.

Don't login with your guest password because your songbook is not password protected (i.e. you unchecked "require 'guest password' to view my songbook" in Preferences). When that box is not checked, viewers don't need to login with the guest pasword (and if they do, that guest password won't work as you didn't select to use guest password).

Hope this helps.

I've to allow my Iphone 4s to accept cookies, otherwise it just wont work.
#26 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:07:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: datduong74 Go to Quoted Post
I've to allow my Iphone 4s to accept cookies, otherwise it just wont work.

Yes, cookie must be enabled for the authentication to work. By default, your iphone4 enabled cookies right?
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
User: locky
#27 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:39:40 PM(UTC)
Songbook, up/down arrows scrolling page was disappeared ????
#28 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:47:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: locky Go to Quoted Post
Songbook, up/down arrows scrolling page was disappeared ????

Those icons don't work well on the phone and have been removed. There is a open tracker for it: artf1077.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
User: Cu Den
#29 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 2:52:36 PM(UTC)
What tablet are you using? There is a reason why zooming is disabled. Touch devices are not like mouse-driven devices like laptop. Phone browser usually don't display at the 100% zoom level when zooming is allowed. By default, they tend to do their own zooming and messed up the page.

Hiện Tại Mình Đang dùng Lenovo IdeaPad Tablet K1 nếu vô mấy cái trang mạng khác thì xoom vẩn bình thường chỉ là khi vào trang song book này để chọn nhạc chơi karaoke thì hình ảnh rất nhỏ không thể zoom được

Edited by user Thursday, April 12, 2012 2:57:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2012 11:03:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cu Den Go to Quoted Post
Hiện Tại Mình Đang dùng Lenovo IdeaPad Tablet K1 nếu vô mấy cái trang mạng khác thì xoom vẩn bình thường chỉ là khi vào trang song book này để chọn nhạc chơi karaoke thì hình ảnh rất nhỏ không thể zoom được

Can you go here and look at the info at the bottom of the page. Does it detect your tablet as "smart phone"? If so, copy and paste that line at the bottom in your reply. It's possible that we mistakenly detected your tablet as the smart phone instead of tablet.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba